CLINICAL RESEARCH RESOURCES WEBSITE (CRRW)
The Clinical Research Resources Website (CRRW) – a secured*, Web-accessible site available to study teams across the Consortium – also includes a growing library of useful information.
Resources on the site include:
- Institutional Documentation – e.g., IRB roster letters
- Site Accreditations – CAPS, CLIAs, lab ranges
- Meeting Presentations – e.g., CSC meetings
- Study Tools and Templates
- Interactive Study Start-Up Map
*Consortium members with HutchNet IDs automatically have access to the site. Consortium members who are affiliated with our partner institutions (SCCA/UW/Children’s) and would like access to this site will need to email Clinical Research Support to have an account created.