Below you will find links and instructions for how to obtain non-employee access - physical access to a location and/or remote access to electronic medical records - to Seattle Children's.
Contact Human Resources at Seattle Children's Research Institute
SCCA Employees or SCCA Credentialed Medical Provider
Contact User Access Administration
Fred Hutch Employees (SCCA Credentialed Medical Providers use SCCA contact)
- Seattle Children's Access Request and Requirements Checklist (revised 04/08/14)
- Seattle Children's Compliance Guidelines for Non-Employees (added 4/22/14)
- Seattle Children's NEAT Paperwork (revised 09/19/13)
2. Complete and sign the forms.
Here are the training materials referenced in the checklist that you will need to click to open and read as appropriate:
- All Fred Hutch Requests:
Research Non-Employee Orientation - Standard (revised 04/08/14)
- If requesting Onsite Hospital access:
Child Abuse & Neglect Online Training (added 4/22/14)
Emergency Pocket Guide Information (added 4/22/14)
WA State Mandated Reporter (added 4/22/14)
- If requesting Onsite Research Institute access:
Fire and Life Safety - Research (revised 04/08/14)
Note: Please write in the dates you completed the required training.
3. Scan and email the completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.