Faculty at Consortium partner institutions who are Principal Investigators or project leaders on a cancer-related research grant or clinical or population science protocol are eligible to become members of the Cancer Consortium.
Applicants must select a Consortium Scientific Program to join, based on the best fit within their area of research. If your research focus does not fit clearly within one of the listed programs, contact Consortium Administration for guidance.
Benefits of Membership
- Subsidized rates on Consortium Shared Resources
- Eligibility to apply for CCSG Pilot funding
- Access to Consortium Clinical Research Support services
Required Application Materials
Complete and submit a membership application and the following attachments:
- Current NIH Biosketch or CV
- Letter of Support from head of selected scientific program
- Letter of Support from a collaborator (who is also a Cancer Consortium member) within selected scientific program
After submitting your application, you will receive an email confirmation that it has been received. Your application can take up to 3 weeks to process, but you will receive formal acknowledgement of your membership once accepted.
Contact email@example.com or 206-667-5736 with questions.